Enter the Joy

Back to the grind stone today. I am coming back refreshed and renewed. I believe that God has some great things in store, I can't wait to see what they are.

I am reminded of the need for a sharp mind and work ethic when reading Matthew 25:14-30 "The Parable of the Talents." The Master gave a certain amount of money to each servant, each returned, two had invested and worked well with their own, one was scared and just didn't want to lose it so he simply buried it and brought it back. What are we doing with what God has given us?

I think about this as I head back to the office today, God has given me a call, a mission, gifts and talents. How will I use them?

I will return to "life" with a renewed work ethic. God has given so much to me. My favorite part of this parable is when the master says to the servant who has done well with his money: "Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter in the joy of your lord."

WOW! What a statement! We have all been blessed with "talents" how will we use them, no matter how few we have?

I pray that I may permanently enter into the joy of The Lord!

0 comments: