Vacation Lessons Part 2

For those who are wondering, we are having a blast! I have had moments of "work relapse" but have made it through.

We have had some really great times and made some great memories over the duration of this vacation. I will share two of my faves:

My number one memory so far happened yesterday morning. My wife and I were on the back porch of our condo completing our morning devotionals when we engaged into a Biblical and vision casting conversation. It was great! We exchanged Scriptures that God has showed us and we dreamed and built vision for our future!
This time was uninterrupted as the girls were still asleep and our phones were put away. This time was great. We were able to connect again at that deep intimate level that so often goes missed with life being so full. Plus, I LOVE dreaming and planning the future!

My second favorite memory so far was a go kart track, yes, that is right! Today we rode go karts, I rode one that went around and around up 3 stories, talk about fun!

My second vacation lesson is to not let my family go to the side pursuing everything else. God, then family!
I am thankful for this time with my family, time to rest, relax and rejuvenate! Praise God for His Greatness!

0 comments: