Rock tied around neck-drowned

I go through my days with several different things on my mind. Some thoughts are probably the same as many, such as:
God, food, sleep, family, work, money etc.

One thing that I don't think I have ever thought of before is me causing someone to sin. I think about my sin and my lengthy full time attempt to not sin, but rarely do I think if my actions, words or deeds cause someone else to sin.

Now that I am thinking about this I can think of different cases where I have done this. I didn't sit there and scheme to myself how I would cause someone to sin. I bet you have done what I have done too. Have you ever entered into conflict with someone deliberately make them mad? I have. Have you ever began gossiping stories to someone and they gossiped back? We could go on with these, but check this out if you cause someone to sin: "...it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." WOW! This will make you think!

I don't want a large millstone tied around my neck, what about you?

0 comments: