Redneck for Jesus

My biggest part of our Church's Kidapalooza journey is over! Alleluia! It was a TON of work, but in the end, totally worth it! We saw people meet Jesus, and more people are coming to the rest of the Kidapalooza week where they will have the opportunity to do the same. God is awesome!

My feet are sore, my body is zapped but worst of all today I am a "redneck."

Despite the sunburn and intense busy schedule, God worked big time through these festivals, people have met Him for the first time! This is huge! Who goes to a festival plays a few games and maybe jumps around in an inflatable game and then meets Jesus?! Peoples lives were permenantly changed because of a simple festival.

Sunburn or no burn, tired or not tired, God has been glorified and lifted up, I am happy!

On a lighter side, I wore a bandana around my head the whole week-end so even though I am not longer wearing it, well, it looks like I am. It is quite humorous!

Please pray for The Church at Applegate, we have established a great core, some leaders and are believing in God for a great crowd this coming Sunday. We are also believing God for more leaders. Please pray.

0 comments: