Soakin' up the rays

The electricity is back! It came back yesterday (Sunday) morning. I am so thankful. Carmen is also back. She went to Florida for a week with her cousin, she missed all the fun. Poor girl, she had to enjoy the perfect Florida weather, Seaworld and Disney world. Poor thing. Right.

While Carmen was off enjoying herself - soaking up the rays we were battling icy roads, no current, jakd up routines, and everything that comes with it.

Made me think. What are we missing out on from God? Are we living a life of obedience and enjoying His best. Or, are we living in the icy conditions of God's wrath?

I am not saying that the ice storm was a result of God's wrath. This is just an example.

I don't know about you. I'd like to be soakin' up the rays of God's greatness more than sliding across the dark icy hills of God's wrath.

0 comments: