Jabbering

My youngest daughter (Lily Grace) has been talking a little bit here and there for a few months. She can say some words pretty good, like "Mama" and "Night, night." Others, she can't say so well, but we know what she is going for.

Recently she has began talking a LOT more. Only this talk doesn't make much sense. She will walk into the room just jabbering. Only, this jabber is coming with force and intentionality. I wonder what she is trying to communicate. It is definitely a fun time watching her develop.

I wonder what our Heavenly Father must think while watching us develop? I know when Lily says a new word or new signal I am proud and touched. I feel nice on the inside. I think God probably feels the same, probably more so.

I do have to wonder about myself though. I do so much that more than likely makes God sad- disappointed. I don't want to do that. I just do. One of my prayers that I am emphasizing more this week is to please my Heavenly Father.

What do you think you are doing? Pleasing Him or the opposite?

0 comments: