On My Mind

I love my wife. She is my best friend and "the apple of my eye." Cheesy, I know, but I mean it! I can't, nor do I want to imagine life without her. I guess I've got the fever. I love her!

My daughters warm me inside. I love them. They are the most precious, beautiful little girls I have ever seen.

Yesterday I was stopped at a light in Bentonville when I looked over my shoulder and thought I saw a friend in the car next to me. I wasn't sure so I took a better look, this time the guy looked at me, so I bounced back. Still not sure, I looked again. This time we made eye contact for a moment. It wasn't him. It was an extremely awkward moment!

I received a gift yesterday via UPS. Brownies - Just what I need. One of these brownies has 430 calories. Amazing! That is only 100 calories less than a #2 Cheeseburger from Sonic. Wow!

Had an awesome time with God this morning! It's amazing how hard it is sometimes to get real with Him. He is my Father and I love Him. But it is difficult sometimes to live that. I think my pride and self assurance may be a large part of the problem. Pretty much every day, sometimes multiple times a day I have to say: "You are God, I am not." Something about saying it, that really makes me know and mean it. I think sweet times with God can be had every day. We just have to get ourselves out of the way.

I mis-spelled a word in yesterday's blog. Can you find it? I knew it before I posted, but I was just like..."Whatever, people will know what I mean." Isn't that bad?! Laziness, sheesh!

I have a meeting with a Pastor I admire and respect today. Excited about that! Looking forward to gaining some wisdom.

I am completely jakd for Cross Culture, Church for the City! I believe God is doing some HUGE things! As the song says: "Greater things are yet to come!"

Finalizing my valentine plans. Are you ready?

I am so encouraged to remember that God loves us..............regardless of anything else!!! God loves us. That makes me happy! I am not much to be loved. Declare this with me: "God loves me!" Seriously, once you believe this, things will be a lot different!

0 comments: