Letter to My Daughters

I want you to never go hungry.
I want you to always have clothes that fit.
I want you to never have to experience sickness.
I want you to never get hurt by a guy.
I want you to always have shoes that you like.
I want you to have true friends.
I want you to do well in your education.
I want you to be liked by many people.
I want you to always have a good attitude.
I want you to love and respect your mom.
I want you to have a relationship with Jesus.
I want you to excel in everything you do.
I want you to have the latest and greatest of everything.
I want you to be optimistic.
I want you to never be hurt physically.
I want you to never walk away from God.
I want you to always seek after God.
I want you to be the best at your job.
I want you to never be hurt by me.
I want you to always feel loved by me.
I want you to have everything you could ever want.
I want you to know that I am here for you.
I want you to have a friend in me.
I want you to have the greatest dad in me.
I want you to be proud of your family.
I want you to have love in your heart for everyone.
I want you to know that you are my daughters.
I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart.
I want you to know that you both are equal to me.
I want you to never think I don't care for you.
I want you to always see me as a godly man.
I want you to marry someone who will protect and love you.
I want you to know that to me you are both angels.
I want you to believe and put your faith in Christ.
I want you to know that I discipline you because I love you.
I want you to have the best this world could ever offer.
I want you to know that you can.
I want you to know that I love your mom with everything in me.
I want you to be hard workers.
I want you to be honest and dependable.
I want you to never cheat.
I want you to never lie.
I want you to always respect others.
I want you to know that I love you.
I want you to understand that to me, you are gifts from God.
I want you to always love yourself.
I want you to never fight.
I want you to stand tall with great integrity and character.
I want you to know that God created you.
I want you to know that the Bible is The Word of God and it is True.
I want you to understand that I am not perfect.
I want you to know that I have committed my life to serving God.
I want you to know that part of serving God is loving you.
I want you to know that to me, you both are perfect.
I want you to know that you are absolutely beautiful.
I want you to know that I love you.
I want you to know that I am always here for you.
I want you to believe me when I say I won't judge you.
I want you to always come to me when there is a problem.
I want you to know that I want to give you everything humanly possible.
I want you to know that I love you.

Daddy

0 comments: