Tattoo

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo for several months. Really, maybe more like a year. This is funny and to some probably somewhat shocking. Most of my life I have been against tattoos, thinking they were "sinful." Riiiiight! Anyway, I have never been able to make up my mind.

I think I have finally got my mind made up.

Are you familiar with coats of arms? Family crests? I have seen several versions for the "Becker" name. I didn't want that though. I want it to have special meaning, I want it to be custom.

I have drawn one up. I LOVE IT! It has several different symbols - 2 different Scripture titles - 4 core values in dutch, and a great design!

As soon as I get it designed (professionally) I will post it. After that, I will see if I can get it tattoo'd. If I can. Look out! Philip Becker will have a tat!

If you know a great designer that can draw to the tattoo quality, please hook me up! I am stoked!

0 comments: