What you know about that?

Someone leased our house Wednesday night! We need to be totally out by Sunday! WOW! I negotiated a deal for a sweet house in Bentonville yesterday morning. Unfortunately they called me last night and changed their mind. Plan B.

We don't have a plan B, we will probably find the right place today.

My kids are absolutely beautiful! My camera is broke or I would take pictures of them and let you see. Maybe soon. Lily's face has taken more definition, she is so cute! Carmen is growing her bangs out and she is looking more like a tweeny every day...she is only 5! They are my loves!

God is so good to my family. He's got us. The greatest choice we have ever made was to serve Him completely. With God everythng always works out in the end. I didn't say to our desire. But, it always works out in the end. I have come to a point in my life where I don't seem to worry about things I used to. Everything always works out in the end.

I want to rule my own life and live my own way. I have done this before. It doesn't work. Living for God is not exactly natrual but it pays huge dividends!

Mindy surprised me with a date last night! It was actually my gift for Valentines day. We went to dinner..... then, we went and saw this guy in concert:




T.I.

T.I. Has been one of my favorite rappers for a long time. I never dreamed I would see him in concert.
We were getting closer to barnhill (where the show was), then we turned on the street to go towards barnhill. I was like "No we're not!" I was like a little boy at Christmas. I've been to a lot of shows and concerts but never one like this. Anyway, my wife blew it out of the park for me. It was a lot of fun! "What you know about that?" Ha ha!

0 comments: