8 Random Thoughts

1. Myspace: Thing of the past?
The way it looks in my world: Myspace is out, Facebook is in. What about blogging? Is this out or in? Twitter seems to be the cool new thing for sure. I don't think I care if blogging does go out. I get so much wisdom, counsel and advice from Pastors I don't even know personally because they blog. I also love to blog. I enjoy taking down my thoughts. I enjoy sharing something, something that will hopefully bless, challenge or enrich someone. Myspace is gone for me. I guess I need to figure Twitter out.

2. Are you working for His presence or from His presence?
I was challenged with this from a book I have been reading. Think about it. I am still throwing it around in my mind. I will probably blog about it soon.

3. I miss my wife!
I worked out of the house this morning. Now, I am working from the house and she is working outside. I miss her. When I walked her down my in-laws drive way and waved her good bye, I felt like a jr. high boy leaving his crush after summer camp. I love my wife! Can't wait to see you baby!

4. I think I am addicted to diet coke.
It taste so good. I know, all you non diet drinkers out there are thinking about the after taste or whatever. That isn't the point. I really like this drink. I have tried to quit drinking diet coke several times. I have gone cold turkey. I have tried a step down program. I just can't do it. Yes, I said "can't". Simply said: I won't. I like diet coke! It makes me feel good. It is relaxing, cool and refreshing. Diet coke is really good! Donations are accepted. =)

5. More time with God will change us.
There are different things in my life- strongholds if you will- that slow me down. I don't want to let go of certain behaviors, attitudes or even desires. Matter of fact, I think my desires are my problem. I want certain things that don't make sense for me. My desires are the problem. More time with God will change our desires to His. Why would we do that if we like our desires? Obedience and the life abundance God has for us.

6. My daughters are absolutely beautiful!
If you haven't seen my girls lately, you need to. Sure, I am biased but who cares. I will post a picture of them soon. They are so beautiful!

7. Superbowl.
The Cardinals are taking on the Steelers this Sunday. Wow! I don't think I really care who wins. But, for the sake of the Cardinals- since they've never been to a Superbowl before, I will cheer for them, even though I do favor the Steelers.
I've heard that Budweiser is going to have 1 second commercials this year...that will be interesting. Superbowl commercials make the game worth it for people who are not into football. For the people who are into football-like me- the commercials just make it that much better.

8. The icy trees.
The ice weighed the tops of the trees down so much that some of the limbs broke, but most just bent over. When the limbs were bent down to the ground, it was like they were bowing in submission to God. Interestingly enough, some of the trees couldn't handle it and they broke. What are you doing?

0 comments: