A Survey

Most of you know that my wife and I are starting a new church in Bentonville. This has been a very fun ride so far! We started on New Years Eve with an 80's bash. Why move to the future when you can bring back the past? Right?! We have been meeting on Sunday nights at Kennedy Coffee since then (3 weeks) in a Bible study format. It is going great!

I am doing a community survey that Rick Warren put together years ago when he started Saddleback Church. It is very simple, only 5 questions. I am going door to door in Bentonville with it and having great results! One of the people who took the survey yesterday afternoon even came to church last night!

Even if you don't live in Bentonville I would love it if you would copy and paste the survey below and e-mail it to me. philipbecker@cox.net

1. What do you feel is the greatest need in this area?
2. Do you attend church anywhere?
3. Why do you think most people don't attend church?
4. If you were looking for a church what kind of things would you look for?
5. As a Pastor how can I help you? What kind of advice can you give to a minister who wants to be helpful?

Thanks for taking time to send this to me; this will be very helpful!

0 comments: