Holding The Secret

My wife is absolutely great! Recently for my birthday she had purchased a couple of gifts for me. Great right? Well, it was but she got them a couple of weeks early. She wanted so badly to give them to me before my b-day. She was like a little kid in her excitement; she could barely wait. So, me being the tough "stick to the rules" guy that I am... I waited. Yes, it was hard.

Have you ever been like that? Maybe knew something great and wanted to share it but couldn't wait? I remember when I was dating my wife I knew I loved her, I wanted to tell her. I did not want to wait, I couldn't wait, I had to tell her.

The secret, whether it is something you want to say, something you have or whatever it is for you is almost always hard to keep.

Let me ask you this question: Has Jesus saved you from sin? From eternal separation from God? From hell? Has your life been changed forever for the better?

Is this something that is waiting on the tip of your tongue for the next opportune moment?

Knowing Jesus is something we need to share with everyone. The benefits won't be the "I love you too" that I got from my wife or the gifts that were so patiently waited for. The benefits could be another person saved from the pits of hell, forgiven for sins and given the greatest life and eternity ever dreamed of!

Don't hold the secret! If you know Jesus. Share Him with every single person you can.

0 comments: