Dreaming Fleas Part 2

So let's go back to those fleas in the jar. There they are still jumping. What is the definition of craziness?

"Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result."

Those poor fleas, they just don't want to get hurt. I mean seriously, if someone told them the saran wrap was gone don't you think they would go ahead and make their escape? Not necessarily. They have been hurt so many times they are absolutely sick of it. Besides that, can't you hear some of those fleas being the bully fleas saying: "Go ahead jump a little higher, it's ok now!"? Can't you hear that. They just want to see the other little flea get hurt.

What are you jumping for? Maybe you would like to finish your education, get a better job, spend more time with your family, lose some weight? What is it for you?

Do you remember that time when you put it out there. You had a dream and you went for it only to be shut down. When you hit that saran wrap that hurt didn't it? You haven't tried to jump that high again have you?

Here is a weight loss example: I had a goal of losing 30 lbs. I began my diet and exercise program, a week later I stepped on the scale only to hit my head on the saran wrap; I had gained 2 pounds. Not what I was going for. I evaluated my program and worked harder. Stepped on the scale a week later with only a loss of 2 pounds; back down to the starting point. Frustrated I took the day off. Then another and the rest is history.

Please spend some time on these next questions. Search inside of yourself for the answer. Ask God to reveal these things to you:

From yesterday: What/who is the saran wrap in your life?
What is making you jump? What is your dream?

Spend some time on these. We will look at a few more things over the next couple of days including some scriptures.

I leave you with this to ponder on: If you are doing the same thing getting the same result, don't you think that if you did something different you would get a different result?

0 comments: