Thoughts About Yesterday

Yesterday was a big day! We started our new series "Blank! Christians." There were definitely a few moments of tension. Yes, I did compare many Christians to rabid dogs.

Jesus is worth being passionate about!
Jesus was. And He still is!
As cliche and religious as it sounds, Jesus is alive! He is real, He is not just a character out of a history book.
To know someone you have to spend time with them.

I am so excited about the major players that come to Cross Culture, Church for the City. We have some people that really love Jesus and want to work do everything they can to make Him famous through their lives!

I did say "Jesus is my homeboy!"

Cross Culture, Church for the City is growing!

I love how everyone was engaging in so much conversation and we practically had to kick people outside! Great friends!

We are still tracking on our yard sale fundraiser. Still need more donations, ask everyone you know. It is spring cleaning time after all!

Jakd for next week. Bring someone with you! We are going to open a can! Oh yes! You know what I'm sayin'!

0 comments: