Ok Coffee

I was making coffee a couple of days ago and realized that I didn't really know how to make coffee. The bag says 2 tablespoons per 6 ounces of water. I measured my coffee pot, and discovered that the "6, 8, etc." doesn't mean 6, 6oz cups it means 6, 4oz cups.
I just felt like the coffee pot and I have never had an honest relationship. I feel like the coffee pot has been mis-leading me for a long time.

Had the coffee pot been mis-leading me? No! I have just been too lazy to learn what it means. I don't even remember seeing the instructions. I probably threw them away without a thought. Do I have a right to be mad at the coffee pot? No! Again, it is my fault. I have been the one mis-understanding it. Not the other way around.

What is it in your life that you are mis-understanding? Does your spouse do something? How about your co-workers? What about your friends or parents?

Call them up, go to their house. Discover what they really mean. Most arguments, fights and disagreements are caused because of a mis-communication - a mis-understanding.

Now that I have cleared the mis-communication between the coffee pot and I, I don't wonder anymore. I feel confident. Now, I can make some great coffee the way it was intended to be made.

Do you want to have ok coffee? Or, do you want to have it the way it was intended?

0 comments: