Jesus In Bentonville

I took a walk through downtown this morning. My love for this city is growing more and more every day. The sound of cars echoeing off of the buildings. The sight of people running in and out of Java on the square for their morning coffee fix. The way the sun hadn't fully rose yet. The coolness in the air. The presence of God!

I counted 9 churches on my brief walk this morning. There are plenty more for sure! Bentonville is in part of the country that is considered the "Bible belt." There is a ton of religion here.
Why bring Cross Culture, Church for the Cityto Bentonville?
JESUS!

I believe that Bentonville along with most of the world is missing out on the most important person they could ever come in contact with. Jesus Christ. I beleive that if the people of Bentonville met Jesus, He could change their lives! I believe that this life change could result in more successful marriages. Happier home lives. Less depression. And, among many more things, more dreams!

Jesus changes things! Sure, His ways may not seem at first to be that attractive to all of us. But, from my experience, He rocks peoples world! He has by far rocked mine! I love Jesus with all of my heart!

Bentonville. Are you ready!?!

0 comments: