One More Day?

I have no major reason to think this, but I do feel like my time of tearing down is about over. Matter of my opinion I think today might be the last day, don't know for sure. I hope it is.

In time with the Lord this morning He reminded me that through Him I can do all things. This is a popular section of Scripture. Why is that significant for me today? Much of my defeat has come from seeing many of my weakness'. More of my defeat has come from focusing on my weakness'. Through my focus on defeat the enemy took foothold and gave me more defeat.

God reminded me that I can overcome the enemy with just Jesus' Name! He reminded me that I can overcome my weakness' with His Spirit, and I can change my focus with His power! You may be think to yourself, "Duh!" Don't feel bad, I am thinking that too. In the midst of the sky falling how easy is that? Yeah, easier said than done. Or is it?

I think that it is easier done not said. I think that we spend too much time thinking and too little time doing. At least I have. I have spent way too much time focusing on my weakness' and too little time asking God to take over. It is almost like I want the junk to continue. But I don't! I feel like I am in an argument with myself. There is the battle.

Human nature-Sin nature-Christ nature
See I got into a battle between my human tendencies- the way I am. My sinful ways, the rebellious, selfish and mischievous part of me. And my Christ nature, where Christ lives in and rules me.
This is a difficult battle. Or is it? Clearly, Christ has more power than the others. Why is this a difficult battle? Free will? Maybe so. In this time I have had multiple choices, I could choose to continue in dumb behaviors, selfish ways, avoidance ways or I could choose Christ and His ways. Is this a difficult battle or was I just on the wrong side? Interesting.
I do look forward to tomorrow! Christ lives in me and He is on the thrown! I claim victory in The Name of Jesus! The battle is over.
Oh yes, as far as the satan and his angels. They have NO power over me!

0 comments: